Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you register for a Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine account, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in a survey, contest, promotion or event, order or purchase (either for yourself or for another person) meal plans or other products made available through the website, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect from you include:
- (a) Account Information, such as your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, and delivery preferences and any other information you choose to provide;
- (b) Transaction Information, such as information about the Products you purchase, shipping and delivery information and information related to returns, refunds and cancellations. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third party payment processor.
- (c) Information About Others, such as the names and email addresses of gift recipients when you purchase gift certificates through the website.
- (d) Other Information You Choose to Provide, such as when you participate in a survey, contest, or promotion on the website or when you request technical or customer support.
- (e) Opt-In Participation, In some email messages or web site forms, the viewer will be able to request that his/her name be added to a list of individuals interested in receiving other email messages in the future. For email communications you will have the opportunity to remove your name from this list at any time, using the unsubscribe button located at the end of each communication. Also, you can unsubscribe from any campaign sent by Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine. Your name will be immediately removed from the appropriate mailing list. When unsubscribing, please use the email address which received the communication to send your unsubscribe request.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the website, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
- (a) Log Information: When you visit our website, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the website.
- (b) Mobile Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
- (c) Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: As with most websites, when you view or interact with the Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine web site or email message, our servers will automatically log and/or recognize Campaign information. This information is used not only to protect you but also to help measure the Campaign results. We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our website, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of the website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you when you post content to our pages or feeds on third party social media sites, or if you use credentials (e.g., username and password) from a third party site to create or log into your Fresh ‘N Fit Cuisine account.
Sharing of Information
- (a) With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- (b) When you participate in the interactive areas of the website or interact with us on third party social media sites, certain information that you provide may be displayed publicly, such as your name, photos and other information you choose to provide;
- (c) In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- (d) In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing;
- (e) With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, such as the Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest buttons (e.g., “Like,” “Tweet” and “Pin It”), which let you share actions you take on the website with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Fresh ‘N Fit Cuisine takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to or from us over the Internet. In particular, email sent to or from the website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Every Fresh 'N Fit Cuisine marketing campaign ("Campaign") requires our marketing partners to contractually agree that both parties will use their mutual best efforts to ensure the Campaign results in a positive email experience for all recipients of the email message. Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine does not intentionally distribute, condone or encourage unsolicited commercial bulk email ("Spam") and does not intend any email Campaign to result in the proliferation of Spam. We request that all our marketing partners and clients respect and adhere to this policy and strictly conform to all State and Federal legislation relating to Spam.
Viewing an email message or visiting our site does not enable us to collect any personal information from or about the individual unless their informed permission is provided. Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine maintains the email list or web site data and in some instances, a limited amount of personal information about intended recipients, to ensure that the Campaign is accurately directed to those individuals who may be interested in receiving that type of marketing information. We will not compile, disclose or resell this personal information. We are committed to protecting all of the personal information we collect and the privacy of everyone who receives an email message or visits our web site. We have taken extensive measures to safeguard our computer systems and servers, and all of our employees handle all personal information in a secure and professional manner.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the website.
We are committed to helping you enjoy a positive email or web site experience and safeguarding your privacy, however, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet, and you do so at your own risk. Further, our marketing partners have separate privacy and data collection practices that may be different than ours. We are not responsible or liable for these independent information-handling policies, and we recommend using caution when providing personal information while interacting online.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device or within our mobile applications.